Dual brocks for sale....

The mufflers don't have sliding clamps, so you would have to fab extensions so they would reach the gen3 passenger pegs.

Reactions: pcs
Not my kit but saw this on FB. Who else is willing to make a dual kit fit their GEN 3? I'm kinda lonely guys.... I'll give you a hint. It'll fit if you put on aftermarket rearsets

I get mad at myself everytime I see one of these because I could have spent a few hundred more and bought the setup @mabupa was selling but didn't take the time to check with him before I ordered my yoshi and thought he had already sold it. I love the dual pipes on the busa and it killed me to put the single on it but I will say it did make servicing the chain a little easier at least.

I will say it did make servicing the chain a little easier at least.
I just put a pair of slip ons on my gen 3 this week and one of the reasons for this is cleaning the swing arm and chain was so hard to get my hands around the factory cans. My glove size is 3XL didn’t help.

I get mad at myself everytime I see one of these because I could have spent a few hundred more and bought the setup @mabupa was selling but didn't take the time to check with him before I ordered my yoshi and thought he had already sold it. I love the dual pipes on the busa and it killed me to put the single on it but I will say it did make servicing the chain a little easier at least.
Sorry you missed out on that deal, @Dopey. I think my next busa, will have duals as well.

Sorry you missed out on that deal, @Dopey. I think my next busa, will have duals as well.
One day I'll find another set and put her back to duals. Or if I end up with a gen 3 in the future I've considered doing some crazy stuff with my current one like shortening the swingarm and lightening it up a lot with some upgraded suspension and turn it into a real corner carver. Of course that's just big dreams right now and it's probaly have to let someone else ride it to get the full potential out of it:laugh::laugh:

One day I'll find another set and put her back to duals. Or if I end up with a gen 3 in the future I've considered doing some crazy stuff with my current one like shortening the swingarm and lightening it up a lot with some upgraded suspension and turn it into a real corner carver. Of course that's just big dreams right now and it's probaly have to let someone else ride it to get the full potential out of it:laugh::laugh:
I love my duals....

Back