Driving in Miami, FL

Which one did you go with? I have a couple saved on my amazon’s Wishlist for Borge the cars and bikes, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I do have one of those garmins with built in dash cam and crash sensor, but would like to have front and rear cams.
I did a lot of research on the best web cams out there in the market for sub $100. I did not want to spend more than that on something that can get stolen etc sitting inside of the Jeep. I narrowed down my search and came up with this one. It had really good reviews...
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-full-hd-dash-cam-black/5980700.p?skuId=5980700

Now.... I bought it for $59 less than a month ago so it seems they fluctuate in price. I have seen them as low as $40 on ebay so don't jump into one at $84. This one is only front cam hence the low price but fills my need pretty good. Definitely a good idea to have a rear cam also but this will do for now. I haven't had any issues with it whatsoever but since I have only had it such a short period of time I don't think I can give an opinion that can be trusted. With more time I will have a better opinion in it.

Back