Drivers Attacked By Motorcycle Riders

the problem here is no one respects anyone else..half the time, if you turn on your signal to merge into another lane, those already in the lane will speed up to cut you off...the riders swerve through traffic (i was passed in my cage on I-255 the other day by a guy on one wheel doing at least 90-95 while he changed lanes to work his way through traffic...you could tell he knew how to ride but that is idiotic in my opinion), the cages cut the riders and each other off, and eveyone suffers...the world is filling up with morons!!!
agree...

All this makes me think that living seven miles from the nearest place to buy a Coca Cola may not be so bad after all...

Don't know for sure who it is, but I have a good idea. I ride with 4 different sport bike groups in the area. Most of the sportbike groups are backroaders, there are only a couple that hang out on the highways. Like semi said, its not uncommon to have a ride with 40 sport bikes. We had over 30 on our ride in January in freezing temps.

Don't know for sure who it is, but I have a good idea.  I ride with 4 different sport bike groups in the area.  Most of the sportbike groups are backroaders, there are only a couple that hang out on the highways.  Like semi said, its not uncommon to have a ride with 40 sport bikes.  We had over 30 on our ride in January in freezing temps.
Sucks to be the first few guys in front!

At some point a driver will freak out and turn hard right or hard left, and in that situation there would be some dead riders. If I felt threatened to the point that my family was in danger I might have a hard time not going into survival mode. These riders are throwing rocks at cars and hitting passengers!? Sounds like the guy in the tape was close to losing his self control. His daughter is crying and he is freaking out. I'm guessing that if those bikers pushed it much further he might have snapped. A 4000 lb. car could do some serious damage.
The last time I saw a group of street racers try to take over an on ramp for a race (they were in cars) I drove past, skidded to a stop, burned out in reverse towards their cars (they were at a stop and I didn't get too close)and they scattered. These guys were going t race down an on-ramp side by side and end up on a very busy and congested part of I-5 right in North Seattle. Guys like this deserve what they get, but their victims don't.

Back