Dragon bound

sweet tea man

Registered
just finished loading up. made the mistake of taking lunesta last night to help me sleep some, was planning on leaving this morning at 3-4am.....its now a little past 8. man that lunesta works!

decal i've had on the truck for a while(you can see part of marys leathers hanging up)
dragonbound002.jpg

dragonbound001.jpg

dragonbound003.jpg

Have a safe trip...hope you don't hit too much traffic.

For some reason I thought it would be fun to ride the Cherohala last Sunday. WRONG!!!
Every mom, dad, granny, and kids were out taking pics...hanging out the windows, filling up pull overs. I have rarely seen so much traffic. After about 30 miles in second gear (could not go over 30 mph due to traffic congestion), I hung a u trun and went home.
Gotta admit, the colors were breathtaking, though.

What a day!!! Total of 6 bikes I passed today on the dragon and only a handful of cars! It was dead!!!! I had it all to myself. Made a few solo passes, going to take mary out tomorrow when it clears up
Posted via Mobile Device

What a day!!! Total of 6 bikes I passed today on the dragon and only a handful of cars! It was dead!!!! I had it all to myself. Made a few solo passes, going to take mary out tomorrow when it clears up
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you're having fun up there. Be careful. :thumbsup:

Its not the leaves. Its the pine straw. But most of the road has been clear. I was literally riding through the clouds yesterday on my second pass. Can't wait for today on the cherohala
Posted via Mobile Device

Back