Drag racing class at gateway

shid hot is good only when bottled water doesnt cost 3 bucks! I think it was Sunday but i did hear about a guy going down in a ball of flames at 160
wow.gif
.  Says he was released from the ambulance. I've heard of shine before but nvr seen him...hey why are there no Ghetto Turbo bikes competing. i saw velocity and mr.turbo but no ghetto what gives? Anyway i wasnt buying shid anyway i just got a swingarm, but dont think i need it since my class.  Dont really want to go faster than 9.5s and i think the stock armed bike will do it
Sh!t, I drank 4 cups of $5 lemonade.......
Saturday nite a guy on a busa with the biggest turbo I've ever seen (short of a Cat diesel) and spray had a problem when he went to shut down, it blew him clean off the bike, the bike was burning as it went into the other lane. I saw the ambulance take him away, but was unsure as to his condition. The ambulance wasn't in much of a hurry, so I'd say he was gonna be okay. There were like 20 turbo bikes, one of 'em had to be a ghetto system, surely.
An arm will make your bike easier to launch hard, less likely to flip (not that you know anything about that.....) Come down and ride mine, see what you think.
Thanks for the offer but im good. my thing is i like to ride the curvy stuff too so i didnt wan to go too long.

Not everyone can ball like you shid you spent 20 bucks on what maybe 48 ounces of lemonade when you could have went to sams and got a 32 pack of water for 3.98

Nope didnt hear ghetto turbo one time over the loud speaker hell i even heard hann turbo but no ghetto.

Good story bro....I have to admit though, with the title of your post I was waiting for this ending....

"so I go out and start trying what spidey was telling me.....then I crashed."

LOL...just kidding dude....

yeah been tryin to keep it on two wheels. im going wednesday night so thrusday keep an eye out for a crash post
laugh.gif

Where did you find that pic? What kind of turbo is/was he using? It was an ugly crash, please send my wishes for a speedy recovery. Any word on why bit happened? He made a fast run before that, and all seemed well.

mine caught on fire below the seat on the return road once.....    
AAAssjani.gif
well what'd you do
1) ride it back cause you didnt want to scratch it by jumping off
2)use your gloves to put the fire ouit
3) got teh fug off the bike

Glad you got some good pointers. That bike does look ugly. Glad the rider is okay.

mine caught on fire below the seat on the return road once.....    
AAAssjani.gif
well what'd you do
1) ride it back cause you didnt want to scratch it by jumping off
2)use your gloves to put the fire ouit
3) got teh fug off the bike
da da da.. puttin back to the pits... hmm hmm... some smoke... thought it was some radiator fluid overflow or somethin, no big deal...

get to my pits, park, gettin more smoke....

get off the bike, FUGGN FLAMES COMIN OUT FROM UNDER THE SEAT!!!

my partner had his alan wrenches ready within a few seconds, he got the seat off, I tossed Coke on the fire, cut the wires that were welded and burning to the subframe....

so, no air shifter for the next pass, but I went anyway!!!

par for the course.... you gonna mod yer bike, your gonna race it to the limits of its potential... be ready for anything.

still got the burn marks under the seat, and the wire loom on my powercommander still crinkly...
wink.gif

Larry “Spidermanâ€￾ McBride Hospitalized

By: Jack Korpela

St. Louis, MO June 9, 2005 -After being admitted early Monday morning following the AMA/Prostar PR Factory Store Nationals at Gateway International Raceway, six-time Top Fuel champion and world record holder Larry “Spidermanâ€￾ McBride remains hospitalized in St. Louis, recovering from a pancreas complication.

Larry “Spidermanâ€￾ McBride Hospitalized

By: Jack Korpela

St. Louis, MO June 9, 2005 -After being admitted early Monday morning following the AMA/Prostar PR Factory Store Nationals at Gateway International Raceway, six-time Top Fuel champion and world record holder Larry “Spidermanâ€￾ McBride remains hospitalized in St. Louis, recovering from a pancreas complication.
sad.gif

Back