Down with the sickness...

FAsT Boy

Registered
I never thought I could be so addicted to a motorcycle, let alone a gd website. I'm unemployed with a wife and child, and all I can think about is my bike. I've had my new 03 Busa for a month now and I can't quit spending money on it. This is rediculous. No one ever told me that Busa is a fuggin drug! I've obssessed over things before, but this... shid! And my wife, she's scared to death of the damm thing. I passed her in her Accord the other day doing 175 and it felt like I was maybe doing 110-120 on any other bike. She cried! I have no fear of speed; it's tight corners, unknown roads and other drivers that scare me and I avoid those as much as possible. All I can think about now is breaking 200 before breaking the bank! I already installed a 220mph gauge cluster from an '00 model so I can tell when it happens. Somebody help me! Is there a Hyabusa Owners Anonymous or something?
<span style='color:crimson'></span>

This site is the HOA. We're here to help.

First, you have to stand up and say "Hi, my name's <insert name here>, and I'm a Busaholic."

One day at a time....

u are on a downward spiral...there is no help for you, and u are pretty much screwed now....
grim.gif

It is an unbelievable thing that this bike can sort of take over that way, but it does. Be careful though since you have some other more important priorities to take care of.

My name is Bill, and I am a Busa-holic. Welcome to the addiction! You will never get over it! Congratulations!

Congrats on the bike, and I can sympathize with the addiction...I know exactly what you mean.

Also, with the gauges (stock or the 220) you won't be showing an accurate speed. The speedo is off from the factory, and putting the 220 gauges on will increase the error even more. Get yourself a SpeedoHealer or a Yellow Box to calibrate it for an accurate reading, or a GPS (yeah, more $ to spend on the addiction).

It's too late. You have been assimilated into the Borgsa. There is no cure.

Removal of the Busa seat from your ass will result in slow, agonizing death.

--Wag--

Definitely know where you're coming from. It's very hard to get over an addiction, and this may be the worst kind.

OH MY GOD IT'S SPREADING!
AAAssjani.gif
Call the CDC! Oh wait. They can't help!

Okay, here it goes. My name is Doug, ans I'm a Busaholic! There I did it. When does recovery begin?
rock.gif

I don't feel any different.

Back