Douchbag King

Point taken, but things really got heavy with Beking, just ask Liltroy.

Last edited:
Point taken, but things really got heavy with Beking, just ask Liltroy.

I know, as a mod I read it all and the name calling is coming close to getting out of hand. Just try to give us family folks a chance at censorship for our kids by at least keeping the thread titles rated G. Thank you

I know, as a mod I read it all and the name calling is coming close to getting out of hand. Just try to give us family folks a chance at censorship for our kids by at least keeping the thread titles rated G. Thank you

Will retain that thought. Sugg: how about changing the title of this thread.
and did you notice, in opening paragraph, what I think of namecalling?
Thanks for tolerance

??? Walk into any pharmacy or grocery store and you will see that word on many colorful boxes on the shelves... The word itself is not a bad word is it ?? A word that describes a feminine hygiene product ?? It's how the word is used that makes all the difference in it's meaning.. Just sayin'.... :whistle:

How to explain it to a 12 year old ?? Simple.. Honey, that word describes a product that women use for personal hygiene, basically the same idea as soap and water. Personal hygiene, you know, that thing we do or have done to us from birth to stay clean... :dunno:

??? Walk into any pharmacy or grocery store and you will see that word on many colorful boxes on the shelves... The word itself is not a bad word is it ?? A word that describes a feminine hygiene product ?? It's how the word is used that makes all the difference in it's meaning.. Just sayin'.... :whistle:

How to explain it to a 12 year old ?? Simple.. Honey, that word describes a product that women use for personal hygiene, basically the same idea as soap and water. Personal hygiene, you know, that thing we do or have done to us from birth to stay clean... :dunno:

When I dashed out that title, didn't occur to me for 1 sec, that that would
be a bad word. Like you say, sitting on shelves everywhere!

Last edited:
Back