Douchbag King

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
That word has been used frequently lately, but I'm not bringing up anyone
in particular.
But logically, it is not perfectly rational to call names. Because your saying someone was always that way, is that way, and always will be that way.
People can change, rarely.
But I do it sometimes, because it's so much fun!
And men gossip as much a women, if not more so.
Which brings me to my main douchbag. "Dirty Little Ernie." a nickname picked
up from the 1950's "Dragnet" show with Jack Webb. Where a drunken Sidney
Miller exclaimed, "Dirty little Ernie said this was the way to Pismo Beach!"
a famous line to us old farts.
Anyway, my real dirty little Ernie couldn't hold a job thru 35 year old. Lived with and worked for his mother seasonally doing income tax prep. Survived
on unemployment, penny pinching and mooching.
Main douchbag qualification: he would slander anybody who worked, up, down and sideways. No dummy, very smart on paper, a math whiz.
So, bear with me, this is good therapy, beating basket weaving all to st.
Any good douchbag entries?:laugh: aside from you-know-who

I know one of those... A supervisor at work got himself into trouble, almost (should have been) fired for his conduct. He now patrols lookin for the smallest thing somebody doing something wrong so he can run and tell his boss on them. He told me not to do something a few weeks ago, said it was a waste of company time. It was a waste of time, took at least 15 seconds for me to do. But none the less, he said stop, so i stopped, i explained why i did it then apoligized (not sarcasticlly either) and went back to work. 20min later im in the "Big Boss's" office gettin told the same thing. Douchbag King indeed

Some things in our society have changed for the worse maybe. Back in the day, you had the parking lot. People didn't screw with other people; well maybe once, because at the end of the day there was the parking lot :whistle:

i have one at work. a self rightious ass that loves to find anything and everything wrong with anyone and joke and poke fun of anything you say. but always in "good humor" i allways point out to him that he is the only one walking around finding fault with others just for his own sick amusement. ps ...he is the new guy... and not many of us are truely likeing him.

interesting collections of Douchbags, thanks, appreciate it.:laugh:

Well when I was 3 I remember seeing what's known as a hot water bottle hanging on the back of the bathroom door at a neighbors house with an attached hose..................:whistle:

Ok so how do I explain the word douchbag to my 12 year old? Do you guys even think when you come up with this crap?

Ok so how do I explain the word douchbag to my 12 year old? Do you guys even think when you come up with this crap?

You must have missed all those posts where all the members critized Beking.
that word was used many, many times. I was just trying a humorous spinoff
to lighten everybody up.

Easy to control viewing of what's insides a thread. Whole other issue when it's written out bold as a thread title. I'm just saying. Think.

Back