Double Bixenon Retro

exactly. both have low beam and high beam. so i have the same light output as a car with bixenon projectors. i really wish i had a better camera, my cell doesn't take very good pix at night.

OK, now you have my attention.. very cool. :thumbsup:

like i said, i think for my next project, a 55w bixenon is gonna be the ticket.

i'm ready for your requests. as soon as i can get a couple of these knocked out, i'm signing up as a vendor

whats up.... this is one sick set up i have to say ...
i was originally following up on your hid set up here https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/electrical-mods/116650-bixenon-retrofit.html

then ran into this... great job dude... like i mentioned in your previous thread i did the same on my 01 zx7rr with also 2 murano bixenon projectors but didnt hook up highbeam so my highbeam flaps never got any use... i originally had someone do the retro fit... and now he says he wont touch my gen2 and my boys gsxr1k cuz they are brand new and tooo scurrred to f\ck them up lol....

can you pm me pricing on set up for gen 2 with me providing my one and only headlight and since i work at nissan will dig up some write off vehicle headlights from either murano, maxima or whatever... to do the stack up ;)
as well pm me to do my boys gsxr1k but he would be giving you his one and only headlight and 1 tsx projector, ballast, ignitor etc... and i guess leave his original lower stock projector as his highbeam? unless tsx is bixenon? cant remember...

btw what did you use as the bezel on the upper projector? and is it possible to take the lense off the chrome oem bezel and shrouds and paint them black before retro fit?

again :beerchug: to great work

lol, that's what i meant. well, i dunno about paid off just yet, but it's gotten some intrest at least.

i thought about it. i can remove that chrome separation altogether if someone wanted it that way.

the headlight has now been sold to mc mustang. i pray it will keep the deer off of the road, and keep him on it.

Back