Don't try this at home~!~

That was an intentional wheelie! Clutched it up as soon as you were rolling good!

What was the deal of only making third gear? Was it a short track?

That was a 1/8 mile track...I get an extra click on the 1/4 mile track

the track here will ask you to leave the premises right after you do that:poke:

Depends on the track...this track you can do what you want usually and they cheer about it over the intercom.

The other track doesn't allow wheelies but do not say anything as long as you are not clutching it up. If you run faster than the bike beside you, they don't care...guess they figure it was coming up either way about it.

Now Bristol being the 1/4 mile...I get a little more serious on the time slips there, I lower it but it still stands verticle sometimes. Drops at the finish line but still no problems as long as your actually cracking into it and not just doing a 12:00 just to be doing it.

Depends on the track...this track you can do what you want usually and they cheer about it over the intercom.

The other track doesn't allow wheelies but do not say anything as long as you are not clutching it up. If you run faster than the bike beside you, they don't care...guess they figure it was coming up either way about it.

Now Bristol being the 1/4 mile...I get a little more serious on the time slips there, I lower it but it still stands verticle sometimes. Drops at the finish line but still no problems as long as your actually cracking into it and not just doing a 12:00 just to be doing it.

2-3 foot power wheelies are always a crowd pleaser:thumbsup: It'll also make the hair on the back of your neck stand up for about 2 minutes after a run:laugh:

questions is were you wearing all your gear buddy?? J/K. Looks like fun! Rock on!

Squids at the track:rofl::rofl::rofl: That would be funny maybe we could get Rossi to help spread the ATTGAT word out, have him an his crew doing laps in shorts T"s an the flip flop an sunglasses. maybe the rest of biking world will wake up an realize "DAM! that **** looks fugged up!!!!!":rofl::rofl:

Way I figure is, if you can't do it "AT THE TRACK" then where else is there?

My back yard's just not big enough :laugh:

Gotta follow the rules per the track though.

Tulsa is strict on it also, its a no no over there, got my first and only warning over there last weekend just for doing it all the way thru second.

Here's the show off.

100_1144.jpg

Holy sheet! that gotta be an animal to launch :bowdown: I though it was streched

Yeah, ran 6.6's in 1/8 at stock height.

I thought I could run faster with no gas in the tank, but had to leave and fill up to keep the front end down just a little.

In this vid I clutched it up, but in all honestly...it doesn't matter. It's gonna fly to the sky anyway.

Yeah, ran 6.6's in 1/8 at stock height.

I thought I could run faster with no gas in the tank, but had to leave and fill up to keep the front end down just a little.

In this vid I clutched it up, but in all honestly...it doesn't matter. It's gonna fly to the sky anyway.

is that a 1000? hot bike! whats the rider look like...lol. J/K

Back