Wheelie clips

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
The track was like ice (you can hear me spinning on a couple runs) and of course only 1/8 mile. I'd like to find a longer track to run some good wheelies that provide more than 25 feet of launching area. Practice runs could be pulled up anywhere, but once the event started the wheel had to be up half way between the water box and the starting tree (what I was told anyway)

It'd also be nice to have a track that would allow wife pleasant wife to wheelie on the back with me~!~ :thumbsup:

My wheelie speed was personally a little embarrasing due to the slick track, etc...but I will say I ran faster than the bike that won due to a technical dispute. His wheelie was 92 mph.

I got tired of dropping it at the finish line and towards the end of the clip there's a pretty decent looking 1 wheel up~!~

You also see One Fast Busa heading down a grudge match race...

Last edited by a moderator:
kind of scary having bikes cross the tack as people are running down it.

In all it looks like fun was had by all. Is that just a play time or is it drag racing?

kind of scary having bikes cross the tack as people are running down it.

In all it looks like fun was had by all. Is that just a play time or is it drag racing?

It was kind of like a destruction derby figure 8 for a while~!~ :laugh:

Some were dragging against the tree, but others shots were waiting for the tree to be set up after the rain storm.

Kewl wheelies..!! :thumbsup:
Wish I could do a wheelie, but I tried it once on my bicycle and just about killed myself.
Guess that discouraged me.!! ???

I wish we had stayed and battled it out with you, we'd of been happy to lose to a non club member!:laugh:

And our doors always open to a little friendly competition at our dead end stunt spot (same place as video I posted a while back):thumbsup: Glad to see another Busa with the wheel up!

I wish we had stayed and battled it out with you, we'd of been happy to lose to a non club member!:laugh:

I don't mind losing a bit, I just like to see a fair chance be given everyone.

I don't really go to an event to win, I go to beat myself and my personal times and speeds~!~

Last edited:
I don't know who that was on the blue and white bike but he could ride one heckuva wheel up. He was faster than the 92 mph bike also.

Gotta give him credit where credit is due. Seemed to be a nice guy~!~

Back