Don't try running from these guys!

Tango1300

Registered
Just sw this video and was amazing at the elimination competition for the Japan Police motorcycle patrol.

Enjoy!

<center>

Last edited by a moderator:
lurk.gif
I saw that before,they're good!

(Spike @ Apr. 20 2007,19:29) How do I learn to ride like that?
How many times can you do the same thing over and over? can you do it all day?
As far as I know, they do the same thing more than a few months...
laugh.gif

(Tango1300 @ Apr. 20 2007,19:28) Thats what I get for riding 20K+ miles last year instead of hanging out here reading threads.  
muscle.gif
That's ok, I'll bet 20K miles has brought you to a similar understanding of your Busa, and your skills are awesome !!!!!!
super.gif

Me, personally, I'm moving to Japan for a couple of years and ride with them, THEN, I'm moving to OKLAHOMA !!!!!!!
super.gif

super.gif

(Shibumi @ Apr. 21 2007,03:13) I'll just make sure if I run from them, I don't do it in a parking lot!!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BWAAAAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAA......Good One !!!!!
super.gif

Especially a parking lot with a lot of cones in it !!!!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, if you have to lose these guys, just ride through a narrow opening that those enormous crash bars of theirs wont fit through.

(ibified @ Apr. 21 2007,10:01) Yeah, if you have to lose these guys, just ride through a narrow opening that those enormous crash bars of theirs wont fit through.
GOOD POINT, I saw those.............just remember to fold in the mirrors and you're home free !!!!
super.gif

Wow, I hadn't seen this before and I am totally impressed. Those little sons of Nippon can really flick those bikes around.
wow.gif
That last crash was pretty cool, I thought the bike was going to flip after it went down. Thanks for sharing.

Back