Don't know about you but.....I'd take her hunting.......

Rollin20z

Registered
AND I don't even hunt......:whistle: You can tell she is a natural uhhh hunter. I mean just look at how easily she picked it up and knew just what to do. Perfect 2 finger wrap with left hand and full grip with dominating right hand. :rofl: And all is he did was kindly ask her to try it and she said she would love to and did without any reservations at all.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Women get pissed at guys for making jokes in relation to that and just LOOK AT WHAT THEY DO. Its an automatic reaction for them :rofl:

'ow babe....Let's get it on!'

She grabbed it right up and knew EXACTLY what to do with that er uh thing in her hand didn't she :)

That's just so wrong...but I'll bet she's really popular! :rofl:

'ow babe....Let's get it on!'

She grabbed it right up and knew EXACTLY what to do with that er uh thing in her hand didn't she :)

Right !! No not in the mood, I don't know how, I've never tried it before, I got a headache , my throat hurts........nothing. Just "I'd love to" and straight the business at hand and what was kindly asked of her. 100% no doubt marriage material right there I tell ya. :laugh: With those kind of natural instincts it's worth 1/2 if it doesn't work out, but I can't see why it wouldn't. :rofl:

Back