Women are truly evil

A guy is driving down the road with his wife in the passenger seat.
He gets stopped by a cop and when the officer tells the driver that he was stopped for speeding, the driver tells the cop that he was not aware that he was speeding and promises to pay more attention.
The wife begins to yell as the driver, "I told you to slow down, You never listen to anything I say, You were driving like a moron.." and the guy interrupts with “B.. would you shut the F .. up!!â€
The cop ignores the outburst and tells the driver that he also has a tail light out. The guy tells the officer that he was not aware and promises to fix it as soon as he gets home.
The loving wife chimes in again with “I told you two weeks ago that light was out. You never do anything I ask you to do you lazy bastard….†And again the driver shouts to her to “Shut the F.. up!!!.
The cop leans into the car and asks the passenger, â€Miss , does he always talk to you like that?â€
And the wife replies “Only when he’s drunk…†:laugh:

I am not sure about this, but I was told that wedding dresses are white because you always want the dishwasher to match the other appliances in the kitchen :whistle:

Back