Don't hate me

Very nice bike. I just can't picture you riding it. It looks too "old" for you, "Peter Pan"!!!

Thanks dad, hope to make one of the bashes next year.

you guys have to go to Eureka, will not be the same without you two.
Oh and the big Hayabusa first aid station.

DSC00144.jpg

I love the m109 too! The store I work for is a Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki dealer. Although everyone at work loves my busa and give me no grief at all for riding a competitive make, I wanted something I could take to the bike nights we sponsor, that was manufactured by one of the companies we are a dealer for.

Ahhh....Job security.

Good idea.:whistle:

Hal, seriously...hate you? You gotta be kidding!! What greater pleasure is there than riding, and then being able to pick what you ride. I gotta say, though, that I don't do the VTX much justice since I got the 'busa. Most runs around here are poker runs and I get the 'X' out (the bike, silly!) for those, but most of the 'me' rides are on the black beauty.

DSC00087.JPG
DSC00086.JPG

I look forward to finally meeting you and your's at the MnG. :beerchug:

See you all there!:thumbsup:

DSC00087.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

You will regret it. I traded my Gixxer 600 for a VTX1800. The VTX is fast.........for a cruiser. That means it's so much slower than a sport bike that you'll hate the difference. I suffered for 3 years on my VTX and finally traded it in on my Busa.

Back