Don't hate me

vtx is a rock solid bike! I have an 05 vtx1300 i bought new and have racked up 42000+mls on it with no repairs yet. its no busa but will run with any of my friends cruisers, and has dusted every harley that has tried me encluding my buddies 09 96inch super glide.he turned red when the honda smoked his $18000 bike. gotta love it :rofl:

I have had several new honda motorcycles, and they have all been great bikes. Here is my first new one.

first bike.jpg

Nothing wrong with having a cruiser for the two of you to enjoy ridin' together or just takin' it easy, Hal! Besides, that's a great lookin' bike!

Congratulations !
Next to the M109 that VTX would be my choice.

I had people suggests I get an "Age Appropriate" bike last Fall, and bought a Midnight Roadstar.
I'm afraid it didn't work out for me and resulted in selling it and Buying another Busa.
Hard lesson learned ......for me.
:(

Nothing wrong with having a cruiser for the two of you to enjoy ridin' together or just takin' it easy, Hal! Besides, that's a great lookin' bike!
I think I'll enjoy it and I really like the looks of the bike although when I got back from the test ride I think it was only running on two cylinders.:laugh: Miss riding with you pal!

Congratulations !

I had people suggests I get an "Age Appropriate" bike last Fall, and bought a Midnight Roadstar.
I'm afraid it didn't work out for me and resulted in selling it and Buying another Busa.

I love the m109 too! The store I work for is a Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki dealer. Although everyone at work loves my busa and give me no grief at all for riding a competitive make, I wanted something I could take to the bike nights we sponsor, that was manufactured by one of the companies we are a dealer for.

Congratulations !

I have an "age appropriate" bike too, my 05 Busa with 48K miles on it. Next year I turn 60 and will get another age appropriate bike.

A gen II busa!:thumbsup:

I think I'll enjoy it and I really like the looks of the bike although when I got back from the test ride I think it was only running on two cylinders.:laugh: Miss riding with you pal!

Likewise, my brotha!

Unfortunatly, the Rebel has to go. Pepper demanded overtime pay for protecting another bike, and with the new bike I can't afford it!:laugh:

don't think i would have fit on it anyway :rofl: i don't think there would have been enough room for Pepper in the garage with all the bikes in there :laugh:

don't think i would have fit on it anyway :rofl: i don't think there would have been enough room for Pepper in the garage with all the bikes in there :laugh:
I think Mary was talking about the Rebel when she said something had to go, come to think of it she was looking at me when she said it!:whistle:

Well looks like a nice way to cruise... (I think Mary deserves one too :) )

4701_preview.jpg

You definitely wont be dissapointed with the VTX. My last bike was a VTX and sometimes i really miss that thing. for a cruiser, its big, powerful, and one of the most comfortable cruisers out there, in my opinion. Plus the aftermarket is every bit as well supported as the busa, if not even more.

Here's what mine looked like:

100_0238.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0238.jpg

100_0243.jpg

Hopefully we'll get to see you and Mary again at the Bash. Nothing but love here.

You definitely wont be dissapointed with the VTX. My last bike was a VTX and sometimes i really miss that thing. for a cruiser, its big, powerful, and one of the most comfortable cruisers out there, in my opinion. Plus the aftermarket is every bit as well supported as the busa, if not even more.

Here's what mine looked like:

View attachment 137264

View attachment 137265

That is a great looking bike! They are just about finished my new bike in the shop and I'm getting ready to take her on our first ride together.:laugh:

Back