Don't hate me

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Ok all, I guess my age has cought up with me, and with the new job, my ability to get the time off to go to things like the busa bash is tough. Most of my riding will be with Mary cruising around here. Well I did it, I bought a cruiser. It's a brand new 07 Honda VTX1800F. Here is a pic for you.

pepper new bike 008 (Medium).jpg

Of course I would NEVER sell the busa!!! Have to have something to ride with you guys when I can!:thumbsup:

Im seriously thinking of getting a VTX myself, Buddy wants to sell his and just wants me too take over payments, Too bad its only about 8 months old and he put nothing down on it.

Veryy nice VTX you will enjoy it.

Wow that was close, I started to tear up...:laugh:

By the way nice Honda, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" :rofl:

Good choice, especially for Mary. Next to the Gold Wing, Deb was most comfortable on the VTX. We're preparing for getting older too LOL. Enjoy and congratulations :beerchug:

no hate here bro...........as long as you let me ride with you on the Rebel :laugh:

what all are you bringing to Eureka Springs? :thumbsup:

They are some nice bikes. When I get to the point of a cruiser, it's going to be between the VTX1800 or the ZUK C109.

Of course I would NEVER sell the busa!!! Have to have something to ride with you guys when I can!:thumbsup:

Oh, HAL!!! I was just about to ask you, too! What a relief!

=Congrats= That's awesome...and a totally worthy cause!!! :beerchug:

Good choice, especially for Mary. Next to the Gold Wing, Deb was most comfortable on the VTX. We're preparing for getting older too LOL. Enjoy and congratulations :beerchug:
:laugh: Mary has been riding her own Vstar. She rode on the back of the busa with me one time, then decided she was going to ride her own bike.:laugh:

vtx is a rock solid bike! I have an 05 vtx1300 i bought new and have racked up 42000+mls on it with no repairs yet. its no busa but will run with any of my friends cruisers, and has dusted every harley that has tried me encluding my buddies 09 96inch super glide.he turned red when the honda smoked his $18000 bike. gotta love it :rofl:

Hate you!:laugh:
J/K
Nice scoot, but
You'll miss the Bus
Be safe especially on a new ride.
Bubba

Hate you!:laugh:
J/K
Nice scoot, but
You'll miss the Bus
Be safe especially on a new ride.
Bubba

Double post?
How did that happen

Last edited:
Congrats! I've heard they do haul the mail but they don't corner very well so be careful rounding the bend! They're a very long motorcycle.

no hate here bro...........as long as you let me ride with you on the Rebel :laugh:

what all are you bringing to Eureka Springs? :thumbsup:

Unfortunatly, the Rebel has to go. Pepper demanded overtime pay for protecting another bike, and with the new bike I can't afford it!:laugh:

pepper new bike 006 (Medium).jpg

set of vance and hines pipes and a pc111 will really wake that x up.theres only a couple of cruizers that can hang with an 1800x

Back