Don't hate me

Hal, seriously...hate you? You gotta be kidding!! What greater pleasure is there than riding, and then being able to pick what you ride. I gotta say, though, that I don't do the VTX much justice since I got the 'busa. Most runs around here are poker runs and I get the 'X' out (the bike, silly!) for those, but most of the 'me' rides are on the black beauty.

View attachment 137388
View attachment 137389

I look forward to finally meeting you and your's at the MnG. :beerchug:

See you all there!:thumbsup:
OK John, I'll have to hook the trailer up and bring the busa and the VTX down to ride with you. We could go take the busas out for a nice long ride in the morning, and the vtx's in the afternoon!:beerchug:

You will regret it. I traded my Gixxer 600 for a VTX1800. The VTX is fast.........for a cruiser. That means it's so much slower than a sport bike that you'll hate the difference. I suffered for 3 years on my VTX and finally traded it in on my Busa.
I kept the busa too.:thumbsup:

Nice bike Hal, I want a M109 myself.:thumbsup:

I like the 109 too. I do find that the VTX is not as bulky feeling as the 109. I thought I was going to need a acre to turn the 109 around in when I test rode one. Both great cruisers. You going to Cassoday with the group 1st Sunday in May?

just about to ask you that. Hope to finally meet you some day Hal:beerchug:

Nice skoot:thumbsup:
We will meet I promise. You should come to Eureka Springs or Caps MNG if he has it again this year. Great time at both.:thumbsup:

How big a trailer you got? I thought mellow77 was gonna hitch a ride? Then to have momma's scoot, your two....hmmmm. Oh, I get it! She's gonna pull the trailer while you guys ride down...yeah, I see! (Don't tell her I said that!)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4 busas headed for bash in trailer.jpg

WOW! Talk about your portable man cave! Just how big is that thing? And it comes with spare parts, too!:bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup:

WOW! Talk about your portable man cave! Just how big is that thing? And it comes with spare parts, too!:bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup:
It's the busa hospital, 8 1/2'X20'. We rebuilt MC Mustangs busa in about three hours after his high side at the bash two years ago.:thumbsup:

MC mustang bessie finished.jpg

tlr1.jpg

Deals-gap-2007_017.jpg

tlr4.jpg

tlr18.jpg

tlr20.jpg

Back