Does anyone here Water-Ski?...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
because here's the deal folks....i just met a new friend about 6 months ago...he's a friend of a very close firend of mine...they are both machinist...excellent machinist...and i've determined that my buds close friend who moved here from texas is very much "for real"...and here's his story....

1. He's a top end injection mold machinist/die-maker.

2. He was divorced 10 years ago after finding out his wife was not only disloyal but...became disloyal with his supposed best friend...and has been paying alimony/child support and living on beenie-weenies for 10 years now....(i'd of shot myself)..

3. He has/owns a product he designed, R&D'ed and produced called "Ski-Roost" whick attaches to the back of slalom ski's or wake-boards/wake-skates but was never succesfully marketed.

Yesterday?...I purchased a slolum Ski from a consignment shop for $30 to help him out and mount his product..."Ski-Roost"...to it for demonstration purposes..

Today?....i decided to be a do-gooder and introduced him to a life-long friend of mine who owns owns "SURF CENTRAL" ..... a surf accessory shop located in stuart, fl.....who in turn provided the jet ski that towed my friend today (so i could take pics & video of his product in action) to demonstrate his product in the pics below...

It's called "Ski-Roost" and at 30mph shoots a 15-20' rooster tail off any slolum ski (with wake-board and wake-skate models in development) and this is what i saw of it today...

this pic doesn't do it justice....

SKIROOST1.JPG

but this one does....

SKIROOST2.JPG

and here's how many he has to sell to generate ca$h for a 2nd production....170 of'em....@ $20 each......

SKIROOST3.JPG

and i pm'ed Cap yesterday and did in fact recieve permission to try and sell some of these off for him here...(Thanks Cap!
biggrin.gif
)....so?...if anybody here ski's...or know someone who ski's (as a cool inexpensive christmas gift idea)...i've got a shidload of'em here ready for immediate shipping & delivery...for $20ea.

Should you like to order one or more?...just send me an email with your mailing address and i'll give ya the particulars on where to send your check or money order...email me at...

deathgrip34953@yahoo.com

Thanks again folks and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back