Doc and Jules home...

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
The 'Tards are home safe.. Doc's got his ankle elevated and iced.. Jules is doin laundry...

Can't wait for the next one... I had a GREAT time with all of my little family... Chris99, RacerV, Lycan, my partner in crime.. DAWN, my new fan club.. Bob and Jeff... and everyone else.. I love all yall!!! :cheerleader:

Good seeing you guys, looking forward to the next time:beerchug:

It's always a pleasure hanging out with ya....good time are to be had when you are around!!!:cheerleader:

I'd say glad you made it home, but I don't talk to you! :laugh:

Hey Guys,......sorry I didn't get by last night because of the rain. I'll give ya a buzz sometime soon!! Thanks again for a great time!! You guys are the BEST!!!!! Take Care!!!!:beerchug:

glad the tards are doin good and made it home safe, turns out Randy's flip-flops work for loadin bikes :laugh:

Doc...i think you need to put that 'tard toy away and stick with the Busa! I sure hope it's just a sprain and nothing too bad with that ankle. Nice cane BTW.

Jules... what can i say except you are awesome! you make my trip to the bash a most memorable experience...did i spell that right teach?

See you both very soon..warn the neighborhood! :laugh:

It was great to see yall again...Doc heal up soon brutha can't have ya limpin around all year bro!

Yes virginia...there is such as place as BFE...:laugh::laugh:

Back