Do you remember?

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Had a funny "Remeber the time" conversation at work. How many of you remember this game. I spent countless hours playing that when I was a kid!

2f_1_b.jpg

My wife got me the Radio Shack version about 4 years ago for Christmas. I found it during the move. Batteries were still good. Played with it for about an hour. Still fun.

Do I ever remember that game. Countless hours invested, especially driving down the road on long family vacations. I was the fastest red blip in the east.

I had the original. But bought a BRAND NEW one recently for the office and everyone loved it! I think it's the Mattel one but it's basically the same. Still fun! Toy stores are selling them again. Enough with the $90 portables! Bring back the $12 fun!

My tool of choice back in the day:
40.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138991587 -->

I had the original.  But bought a BRAND NEW one recently for the office and everyone loved it!  I think it's the Mattel one but it's basically the same.  Still fun!  Toy stores are selling them again.  Enough with the $90 portables!  Bring back the $12 fun!

My tool of choice back in the day:
40.jpg
LOL, what was that thing called? I remember it but not the name.

2XL and Omnibot robot!

I used to take them apart and unhook the little speaker wire so I could get away with playin it in school.

I think that other one was Merlin.

Used to have the two player version with the screen in the middle. Loved it.

Dayum! I played the heck out of that Electronic Quarterback!!
tounge.gif

yep. merlin. don't forget SIMON! Ah... .the dawn of technology time wasters ;)

simon.jpg

or BIG TRAX

bigtrak.jpg

STRETCH ARMSTRONG

stretch.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139004417 -->

Back