Do you know who's ride this is?

I don't understand guys that lie like this. Don't they know they always get caught in their made-up stories?:moon:

A lot of people with low self esteem make up stories to impress others. You've pretty much confirmed he is full of crap, and now that you know it, you can be big enough to just smile and say things like "That's really great!" or "I wish I had a bike like that." Then refuse to continue to engage him in conversation about it any more.

Like memorex said:
Dam it man.. Let the boy dream!!!! :laugh::laugh:
:beerchug:

man sounds like conversations i have had with some people it is some what funny that guys think they can get one over on you about stuff like this.
i have had a few local people tell me dumb things about their bikes. like how they just got a pc3 put on there 99 zx6r. and had it chipped and different carbs.... i know tell me about it cause it isn't injected

Hey just feel sorry for him and tell him when no one is around hey you are stupid to talk crap it gets you know where and people laugh at you when you do it. Then just dont talk to him anymore. He sounds like a kid with nothing.

Back