Do you know who's ride this is?

scrap

Registered
Hey everyone I'm a new member here. I just joined to help a fellow member out at the gixxer.com forums. He's trying to find the owner of this bike.
blackbusa4-2-1.jpg

He works with a guy claiming to own it but yet won't ride it to work and doesn't know much about it. The bike pic was found at brocks performance. They've already been emailed but couldn't confirm who owned the bike. Any help would be great. :beerchug:

Looks like its sitting in someones driveway, If your willing to put in the time get the tag number off that Escalade and see if you can find out.

looks like a bama tag, but i havent seen it arround, with nitrous and no back seat, it may not be a ''driver''

Are you just trying to prove your friend is BS ' ing you or are you after knowledge of a part on it you want for yours? Or do you have more sinister intentions toward that Busa???

cause we :firing: motorcycle thieves around here....:whistle:

I don't know the owner but wouldn't put him out there for some one either:laugh:

If you intentions are honorable:welcome: to the org :laugh:

If not I'm sure I can find my crossbow around here somewhere:rofl:

^Intentions are good. I'm on the gixxer forums as well. The thread is in a donating members area so I can't link it but here's the first post:

So this guy at work has been feeding me the longest line of [bs] I've ever heard from anyone in my entire life. I've pretty much called him out on everything he's said about bikes, yet he continues his lies...it was funny at first, now it's really beginning to piss me off because he NEVER shuts up about it...
He started out when I first started working there by telling me he was a professional drag racer...later on that week, it changed from professional drag racer to a professional drag racer for SUZUKI. He claims he runs low to mid 6's in the quarter mile on his 2005 BUSA with a stock swingarm, and a custom motor, and nitrous.
So I have to deal with him trying to talk to me about the performance of motorcycles every freaking day that we're both at work...which is fine if you're talking to someone who knows what they're talking about, or who doesn't know what they're talking about and is just trying to learn more...but when someone claims they know what they're talking about and says you're wrong about everything and just lives a continuous lie...it's a [f***ing] pain in the [butt] to say the very least...
Anyway, he sends me this email the other day...and it's too damn good not to share with all of you, I'm sure you'll get just as much of a kick out of it as I did

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 16:31
To: Duff
Subject: Emailing: sidbusbrk1

This is my baby. My priced possession.

[Insert pic of black Drag Busa show above in the thread]

Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 16:36
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Emailing: sidbusbrk1

Nice lookin ride. Why they stock wheels? Why not magnesium or carbon fiber on a drag bike?

Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 16:37

I got some at home. This is the bike when I ride it around. I put the rims on when I'm at the track

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 16:52

What kind of exhaust is that? I asked him this, because I knew it was a Brock's system, and wanted to see if he knew, and if he didn't, what he would come up with....it starts to get REALLY good here

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 16:54

flowmaster

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 16:54

Seriously?

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 16:58

Yes, The motor that is in there can support the single chamber flowmaster

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 17:03

Seriously though...you're just playin with me here, right?

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 17:06

no

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 17:07

Dude...FlowMaster does not make motorcycle exhausts. Period. That's a Brock's 4-2-1 full drag system. In fact, that same bike is on Brock's Performance's website under their customer rides section...

At this point, he walks over to my work area and gets PISSED because I told him there was no such thing as a Flowmaster Motorcycle Exhaust...and continues to tell me, that it's not a Busa motor, it's a completely custom motor that can support a "single chamber flowmaster". He then looked at the picture of the SAME bike I had pulled up on Brock's Performance's Website and says "what the [heck] are they doing with a picture of my bike on that website? I didn't give them permission to use a picture of my bike!?"
He then said "I'll tell you what, I'll go call Suzuki right now and prove that it's a Flowmaster Exhaust", then he starts to walk away...but I stopped him and said, "no call them from right here and put them on speaker", but he refused...he said he had to call them from his cell phone or they wouldn't answer. So he went on about his merry way....bout 10 minutes later, I got the last email about the subject for the rest of the night lol

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 17:17

It has a flowmaster airflow chamber with the brock system. That's what my mechanic said

later on in the evening, there was one other discussion about the bike. He told me he was going to have Suzuki put an extended swingarm on it because the stock swing arm wasn't keeping his front wheel down... Now that you've read this, go back and look at the swing arm in that picture

Then in the replies this is what led it here, I hope we can help find the real owner of this bike, would be comedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL170db View Post
I would say just stop talking to him.

Just tell him one last time that you already know he is full of [s**t], and that you emailed Brocks and spoke with the real owner of the bike via email and he got a laugh out of your co-worker's contrived story.
You can have a lot of fun with this jack[a$$] - Write him a cease and desist letter from the "real" owner. It would be funnier if you find the actual guy who owns the bike to take a picture that says "walter is a liar" and post it on your wall at work.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay, one more part of that thread:

Well, I think he's folding for now! LMAO
Email I got from him this evening, had to get one more lie in there though LOL
Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 17:45
Subject:
I sold my bike

Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 17:46
Subject: RE:
What'd ya get out of it?

Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 17:46
Subject: RE:
35 grand

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Okay Jeff......the last part about selling the "ghost Busa".....I just broke out laughing !!...nothing can "burn your cookies"more than an EXTREME BSer !!.....a real waste of energy even talking to this JERK !!.....feel sorry you got to look at his face every day !!....ask him if someone dropped him on his head when he was younger?......oh !...my mistake !...tell him "thats not his head !!....its just his ass coming up for air"!!

Back