Do I need a PCIII w/ new exhaust?

Hey Devil Dog another route you can take for now is find a Factory Pro tuning center close to you and have them remapp you stock computer until you can get the PC, but honestly if you can find someone with a Factory Pro Teka unit you won't need a PC. I know this because I have one and I tuned my own bike and did not have to buy a PC. If there is a Factory Pro tuning center close they should have the Teka unit and that unit can program as many bikes as they want to with it, check out their website here is the link.

http://www.factorypro.com
Great info...thanks

get a pc3 the Teka can't even come close to mapping what a PCusb does,plus their dynos suck because the do not read what every other dyno reads, then they have to convert and I have yet to see oe convert correctly.
trust me you will be happier, PM me if you need one that comes with a map

get a pc3 the Teka can't even come close to mapping what a PCusb does,plus their dynos suck because the do not read what every other dyno reads, then they have to convert and I have yet to see oe convert correctly.
trust me you will be happier, PM me if you need one that comes with a map
Johnnycheese, have heard many good things bout' you here on the forum. Nice to meet you.

I got a full yosh system, no PC, runs a little rich, but no problems. A PC will definitely make it run stronger, but I've put 3k on mine since I've had it, (8k total on bike) without issues.
I have a Yosh Duplex system and a PCIII, but i used to bike for almost a month without the PC when it was sent to Dynojet for investigation/replacement (had some firing problems with it).

Honestly, i did not see a difference AT ALL with or without the PC. Like said before, you're mixture wont be perfect but it wont affect to the point as to cause damage.

The PC is really to fine tune everything together and get the most out of your setup.

My ,02$

I got a full yosh system, no PC, runs a little rich, but no problems. A PC will definitely make it run stronger, but I've put 3k on mine since I've had it, (8k total on bike) without issues.
I have a Yosh Duplex system and a PCIII, but i used to bike for almost a month without the PC when it was sent to Dynojet for investigation/replacement (had some firing problems with it).

Honestly, i did not see a difference AT ALL with or without the PC. Like said before, you're mixture wont be perfect but it wont affect to the point as to cause damage.

The PC is really to fine tune everything together and get the most out of your setup.

My ,02$
That seems to be the common opinion. Thanks

My ,02$
That seems to be the common opinion.  Thanks Double post....sorry

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121912549 -->

JC we have been thru this before, I know you have alot of knowledge and I respect that but for what a stock bike needs the Teka works fine and I was simply giving him a cheaper route to take for now.

Now if you are going big bore, Turbo or more extensive modifications then the PC is needed but for a simple exhaust install and tune the Teka will work fine.

JC we have been thru this before, I know you have alot of knowledge and I respect that but for what a stock bike needs the Teka works fine and I was simply giving him a cheaper route to take for now.

Now if you are going big bore, Turbo or more extensive modifications then the PC is needed but for a simple exhaust install and tune the Teka will work fine.
only if someone knows how to tune with it, the problem is most don't.
even for stock pipes a pc3 works better as some board members.
also the other problem is that if you make a change you have to go back and have them do it again with a PC3 either load another map or play with it yourself. with the TEKA you have no choice but to go back.

Back