A few full view pics w/new exh bracket...

I've got to agree with vincebusa on the gold rearsets. The gold contrast would really look good in my opinion. If you're taking a poll, put me down for "gold."

Yeah, I agree that the gold accent look would be sweet, too. It's just that I'm more into the cleaner, less blingy look of stealth black on everything. Couldn't go wrong either way... Just gotta choose one and go with it. For my tastes on a 10R it's simply gotta be all black. The gold thing has been done. I have yet to see a totally blacked out 10... I like different.
wink.gif

BT,

Sweet looking pics! I am with you, me thinks the rear sets should be black. That would just rock.

BTW, I didnt know you were in Altanta. The wifey and I are there 4 or 5 times a year to see the Braves play.

Kevin
info@mrycles.com

THATS A NICE LOOKIN BIKE......BUT DON'T GET SHOOK WHEN YOU SEE THAT 2005 GSX-R1000 PULL UP NEXT TO YA.....LOL:O
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|bigdog2005
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104801234 -->

THATS A NICE LOOKIN BIKE......BUT DON'T GET SHOOK WHEN YOU SEE THAT 2005 GSX-R1000 PULL UP NEXT TO YA.....LOL:O
wow.gif
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
As for the gixxer... they may end up bein' fast but they look like crap to me...
rock.gif
I almost waited to see one before I bought the 10. I'm glad I didn't miss a black 10 for one...
wink.gif

Back