Disadvantages to a stretched busa?

He wanted to stay in the back so he wouldn't crush their ego so bad if he just blew their doors off rite away. They did just spend 100k+ on each one of those cars.

Unless your setting lap records or qualifying, you will never notice any loss in turning at 6" or less or stretch. Even at 10.5" over I could handle turns fine. It was being lowered that was the problem. Don't fear stretching your bike, you can always put it back.
Stock height and wheelbase sucks.

i rode a stretched and lowered bike for 20000 i loved it.. u get used to gitting the curves with it stretched.. but just not as fast as a stock bike.. still a blast to ride....BUT off the line and drag racing not even close.. the stretched and lowered is the way to go.. my 08 will end up stretched soon.

i want a 3 or 4 inch stretch and a 240. i don't think there's a much sexier combo. unless it's on some 5 spoke BST wheels, all bolted on my bike.

Im 6 over an lowered and it does fine in the mountains. I ride in them every week. Still goes fast enuff to go to jail in every corner.:lol:

007.jpg

Back