Post me sum pictures of your 6" streach with 240 tire plz?

mikev7

Registered
A guy just moved in down the block from me and he just got a roaring toys 14 with the 240 rear tire and a stretch. I have been thinking about lowering and stretching my bike for a while now. When he showed the bike to me it made me jealous.

I want to see some of yalls bikes if you dont mind. 6+ stretch lowered and 240 tires is what im looking for. Thank you.

heres mine :laugh:

100_2520.jpg

Is that a air suspension on the rear? That what im looking for. Is that a 12" setup? I wanted to paint my mid pipes flat black. What's the paint that you used and how is it holding up to the heat cycles?

well a buddy of mine on here "cmeb4decay" has a 240 stretch but its the same one your neighbor has has. you can do a search if ya want on his posts.

Heres my bike. I want to do all the logos pegs rearsets and all bolts and misc stuff in flat black like the frame. I want flat black rims with blue accents like the color of the fairings. You can see i was already doing it in black. I lost my photoshop in katrina so i colored it with ms paint. What kind of rims do yalls think would look good?
blackhyb.jpg

Is that a air suspension on the rear? That what im looking for. Is that a 12" setup? I wanted to paint my mid pipes flat black. What's the paint that you used and how is it holding up to the heat cycles?

power coat exshaut so far its holding up, struted no air the 240 takes most of the shock, it about 13.5 over.

IMAG0028.jpg

Heres my bike. I want to do all the logos pegs rearsets and all bolts and misc stuff in flat black like the frame. I want flat black rims with blue accents like the color of the fairings. You can see i was already doing it in black. I lost my photoshop in katrina so i colored it with ms paint. What kind of rims do yalls think would look good?
blackhyb.jpg

have the lips painted blue up to where the spokes meet that way you rims will be blue and black. my cousin do his and they look good will try to get a pic. not in to fancy aftermarket rims stock looks beter to me:whistle:

Back