Dino is a sweetheart....

:laugh: Thread makes me smile, but off in the distance I'm pretty sure I hear Dino's mancard being quietly fished outta his wallet... :whistle:

Come on now, nothing unmanly about taking care of the woman that takes care of me. If it were the case 90% of us on this page would not have and card and then other 10% only have them because they douchebags.

Come on now, nothing unmanly about taking care of the woman that takes care of me.

+1000 :bowdown: ........but i could have done without the mental image of you giving Cap a sponge bath that your lovely Pebbles created...now i'm afraid to close my eyes :lol:

Come on now, nothing unmanly about taking care of the woman that takes care of me. If it were the case 90% of us on this page would not have and card and then other 10% only have them because they douchebags.

I am with you 200% on this one Dino.
Rather not have a Man Card than be a Douche
:beerchug:Good on you Bro and I hope you feel better Pebbles

I am with you 200% on this one Dino.
Rather not have a Man Card than be a Douche
:beerchug:Good on you Bro and I hope you feel better Pebbles

Thanks Lurch...and I must say...taking care of your woman has benefits....:whistle:..certainly doesn't make you less of a man..

Thatta boy dino. Take good car of her:)

I wish i had the same around here. My wife gets on her Motorcycle everyday and drives off letting me watch her :(. Makes me feel real good that i have 2 bike sitting in the garage and havn't been on since that bash and im all laid up with a bad back.

Thatta boy dino. Take good car of her:)

I wish i had the same around here. My wife gets on her Motorcycle everyday and drives off letting me watch her :(. Makes me feel real good that i have 2 bike sitting in the garage and havn't been on since that bash and im all laid up with a bad back.

I feel your pain....trust me.

Now Dino, what you must keep in mind is, what you do for your woman has a shelf life. Sometimes a very SHORT shelf life. You'll need to keep uping the anty as time goes by. Next week when she puts her hands on her hips, turns a little sideways, tips her head down so she is looking up at you and says "Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but what have you done for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, L A T E L Y"! You best have some better ideas than just taking her on a Sunday afternoon ride...............

My woman came in the other day and said (with hands on her hips in a sarcastic voice),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "Take me somewhere I've never been before"!

I took her arse to the kitchen!

Now Dino, what you must keep in mind is, what you do for your woman has a shelf life. Sometimes a very SHORT shelf life. You'll need to keep uping the anty as time goes by. Next week when she puts her hands on her hips, turns a little sideways, tips her head down so she is looking up at you and says "Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but what have you done for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, L A T E L Y"! You best have some better ideas than just taking her on a Sunday afternoon ride...............

My woman came in the other day and said (with hands on her hips in a sarcastic voice),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "Take me somewhere I've never been before"!

I took her arse to the kitchen!

:hide:

:laugh: Thread makes me smile, but off in the distance I'm pretty sure I hear Dino's mancard being quietly fished outta his wallet... :whistle:

No I think i sneak an extra one in when you do the manly thing take care ofyour lady:whistle: :beerchug: :laugh:

Back