What to do sunday

BigBadDodge

Registered
Oh decisions decisions, the bike has maybe a day of work left, weathers supposed to be crappy sunday so i didnt work on it today and went to a buddies to help him get his engine back together to go into his truck.

Other buddy of mine brought down my new injectors when he came out:whistle:

Bike or truck?, bike or truck? Figure i should save the truck for next weekend incase i dont get finished i have a ride to work:rofl:

My new DDP 120 horse comp series injectors:cheerleader::cheerleader:
Photo-0885.jpg

:rofl::rofl: Nice cup holders

Weather was supposed to be crap but apparently that missed us its gorgeous out, time to go finish the scooter

Ya need to drink plenty of fluids when workin hard and mowin grass is really hard work.:thumbsup:
:rofl::rofl:
Need to get some cup holders on my walk behind

Opted to work on the bike, took her out with nothing but the front fender and tank a few goes around the block(me and my brother were chasing kind of a wierd knocking sound) which is now gone, think i got some dirt into the outer seal where the front sprocket is when i scrubbed her down.

Doing the vent screens now and should be able to ride it this evening:bowdown:

You know what I was doin...

Just shy a master link or I'd be riding right now....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Thats where i was at last night, had my brother come up to double check the rivets on the master and give all the structural stuff i messed with a once over, never hurts to have a double check on a 200mph bike...

Think i need to ditch the brocks pipe and get one of them stainless turnout tips, she sounds flat nasty straight piped

Thats where i was at last night, had my brother come up to double check the rivets on the master and give all the structural stuff i messed with a once over, never hurts to have a double check on a 200mph bike...

Think i need to ditch the brocks pipe and get one of them stainless turnout tips, she sounds flat nasty straight piped

Which Brocks is it? I want an Alien head, but I'm broke. My Yosh is rubbing the arm again...

Think its the street megaphone, i like it just the polished stainless doesnt match the chrome back there quite right and i'm starting to become fond of them little shorty turnouts

Think its the street megaphone, i like it just the polished stainless doesnt match the chrome back there quite right and i'm starting to become fond of them little shorty turnouts

No issues with it rubbing on the arm?

We got all that crappy weather in Fort Collins for you. it's been gloomy and chilly all day. But good stuff on getting things done. Pics soonish?

No issues with it rubbing on the arm?

Nope tons of room

We got all that crappy weather in Fort Collins for you. it's been gloomy and chilly all day. But good stuff on getting things done. Pics soonish?

Yea it went a little nasty down here, spent more time than i was hoping but its back together and i'm taking it to work today, may actually have some pro quality pics of it this week

Good stuff. Looks like the weather is gonna be good for a couple days too. Sitting in highlands ranch ATM and wishing work had a motorcycle option :)

Was a little cold this morning but i survived. Bike feels a ton tighter than it did last year, think in part of being lower and the rear end being aligned alot better lol. Cant wait for this afternoon

Back