in black .

It is a nice kit .

Definitely makes
the bike look
slicker .

:super:

#ColoringTitanium ~ #DifferentColors ~ #HollowBolts ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:

I ordered this kit from probolt in black. It’s a nice kit. Definitely makes the bike look slicker.
Going to do the same!

I'm stuck between a gold bolt set and a black bolt set. Also getting a custom Stealth Sprocket from Sprox and think I'll end up with gold. I think the hints of gold will look nice

The black on my bike worked good (black and yellow), I have a gold chain and am going to a black Supersprox this winter which will set off the chain.

The gold would go with the blue of your bike...of course the black would go with it as well, even high polished aluminum would go with it too...

The black on my bike worked good (black and yellow), I have a gold chain and am going to a black Supersprox this winter which will set off the chain.

The gold would go with the blue of your bike...of course the black would go with it as well, even high polished aluminum would go with it too...
yeah for sure, I've got the limited edition paint scheme, black frame and swing arm, was going to get the rear sets and anything silver powder coated black as well! hahaha we'll see how the funds align and what's available at the time

I want a complete set of purple ones. I'll be getting mine from Pro Bolt.
if you want to get a free starter kit I have a bunch of Allan head. purple bolts that came off of a ZRX I would be happy to send you No charge.
I would think at lest some of them would do dual duty between the bikes

if you want to get a free starter kit I have a bunch of Allan head. purple bolts that came off of a ZRX I would be happy to send you No charge.
I would think at lest some of them would do dual duty between the bikes

I'd be happy to send you some money for shipping if you dont plan to use them.

I'd be happy to send you some money for shipping if you dont plan to use them.
Wait until you see if they are any use to you
Do you need them in a hurry ? I have a silver I'm trying to keep stock and a red one that I do not think they will go well with :)
PM me an address I get them to you
Jp

Back