Diff color bolts for body

Klutch556

Registered
Y’all got any experience with these eBay bolt kits for the busa?
Wife’s had me watching a bunch of hgtv and I kinda feel the need to decorate the bike. Thought maybe these bolts in a exquisite electric blue would really make the bike POP.

857038DE-7D0E-494E-87A5-A7D028813ADA.png

Y’all got any experience with these eBay bolt kits for the busa?
Wife’s had me watching a bunch of hgtv and I kinda feel the need to decorate the bike. Thought maybe these bolts in a exquisite electric blue would really make the bike POP.

View attachment 1605286
I ordered some red ones but have not received them yet. They were on e-bay from a US distributer.

Jesus guys... you’ve completely blown my poor little brain here. Steel titanium and aluminum fairing kits with 20 or 34 bolts?!?!
What’s the difference!!! Lol

Jesus guys... you’ve completely blown my poor little brain here. Steel titanium and aluminum fairing kits with 20 or 34 bolts?!?!
What’s the difference!!! Lol
HI. The weight of the bolts. Steel heavy and rusts, Ti lighter no rust, aluminum even lighter and plastic the lightest. I am replacing all of the bolts that does not have to be steel. I have even replaced bolts in the motor. I have replaced the head bolts and crank bolts with ARP studs. also all of the case bolts with Ti. I guess I will have about $2,000.00 or more in just bolts.

I reached out to a former Moto GP friend who is a master . He makes some wicked stuff for ZRX's
( James Compton ) Red knows who I'm referring too. I wanted to get a Hayabusa clutch plate done like the ZRX ones he produced recently . Between program / prototype / production $2500 plus . I haven't hit the numbers yet to drop coin like that on one off parts . Walking around in his garage / business if better than a kid at Christmas.

I ordered this kit from probolt in black. It’s a nice kit. Definitely makes the bike look slicker.

Back