Didn't realize...

Lota Fun R

Registered
I was a member on the OG hayabusadotorg back in the day.

Glad it's back up and runnin.

I expect a few flames, no worrys.

I am sofa king. lol

Welcome back!
smile.gif

This is the second Hayabusa.org message board. It was down for a while, due to a few various reasons. Then Cap brought it back I believe in 2002.

OG  means Old Gangsta... or from way back. The original..

ahh and welcome back ...

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126100923 -->

This is the second Hayabusa.org message board. It was down for a while, due to a few various reasons. Then Cap brought it back I believe in 2002.

OG means Old Gangsta... or from way back. The original..

ahh and welcome back ...
...How did you come to know about that
rock.gif

Hey Cache can we make this guy the official hoistorian of .org
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

actually guys......those o uus that were here in 2002 were the "original" OG folks. Man..them were the days....LOL! and I still say Kerberous is in jail by now!

ive been here since april '02.

shenoy, NO! he didn't bother to think about that when he came here stirrin it up with goldenchild.

sledhead: yes, thank you! I posted it up on two other boards, forgot to do it here.
wink.gif

cache: I just don't remember it looking the same, it's been a while since the old org. was shut down. I was a member back in 00 when I got my first Busa, then all that was left was labusas and shorg was born from that.

Wasn't aware of the who what where of the original .org?

OG, Hayabusa . org was the first Hayabusa website, at least the first that was of any substance.

Everybody can be a retard every now and then, I don't mind admitting it when it's my turn. I am sofa king.

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Lota Fun R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126196924 -->

And as far as Golden Child is concerned. I've not posted much on it because it's a done deal and I'm not much for stalking people. However, the facts speak for themselves. He could have done alot better.

Back