Did someone ever race a "Datsun" GTR ?

swissbusa

Registered
I saw this video today and i must say even if the car is modded to death its still impressive.

But i think a Regular Nissan GTR is no match for the allmighty Busa... :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can tell the guy on bike isnt in it all the way i se ehim let up on the throttle a few times

Would like to see a rematch in dry conditions. Four wheel drive vs. one wheel drive in the rain?

Also would like to see what mods have been done to the GT-R....which is a phenomenal performance car to begin with.

Last edited:
DAYUM!!!!!!! that is a quick car but its gotta have a **** ton of work in it...roads were wet yeah and that guy didnt look like he was pushin super hard...id like to do it on my busa...then well see whats what...overall...still super impressive car

There a video posted on another forum with a malibu racing some bikes. Ones a gen1 busa I believe. There on streetfire under mofobucus. Some nice vids from florida.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't see a low 12 second car (stock) beating the Busa... If the car is modded maybe. The Busa rider looks like he is letting the car win. I can't see the car running him down like that...jmo.

Youtube vids are great entertainment but thats about it. It would help if the guys spoke english so we knew what was going on. Where were the freakin police when these guys were having their campout/runs on the bloody freeway? Did you see the Busa pass those transports on the right...one lane change and he is D E A D.

The GTR is one of my all time fav cars but unless the 800 referred to the hp it wouldn't have a chance against a Busa with a competent rider.

I dont belive it. I have drove race/drag cars for years before jumping on a busa. Last car i drove and built for a guy was a Last generation Rx7 that ran a full jap spec formula engine, 60 psi kkk turbo,full laptop engine controll, amd a whole lot more on the motor , then lightend up to a little over 2500 pounds and a 250 shot of NOS to help with the turbo lag :). The car ran 9's in the 1/4 (spining tires) and was very hard to beat a stock busa back in 2002. That rx7 made 1200+ hp. Now for a car thats stock weighing in over 4000 pounds what i belive the new GTR's are going needs more than 1200hp to run with a busa. I just dont see it happining. Unless the busa rider has no clue whats he or she is doing.

I love the GTR but I think it's way over priced for what it has

$80,790
Drivetrain
All Wheel Drive
Curb Weight (lbs)
City (MPG)
Hwy (MPG)
Horsepower
485 @ 6400
Torque (lb-ft)
434 @ 3200
Wheelbase (in.)
Length (in.)
Width (in.)
Height (in.)

80K an then to start dumping money into mods... Well I take that back it's a toy for big boys or should I say big wallets ....:laugh: Truly awesome car straight out the door:bowdown:

The car is putting down 800 horses. Unrestricted top end. The busa only has slip ons from what we can see and no way can run up to 200 mph. The same car runs down a zx14 with no issue.

Back