Since you guys like racing vids...

coltboostin

Registered
I race a lot of cars because there are not many fast bikes that want to dig with me, even on my **** Dunlop!!! And I'm a car guy, so I;ll 40 roll all night. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tranman79#p/a/u/0/SFk5luw7imc Same friend's 996 vs. that 08 Busa with a pipe. I can stay about 2 cars ahead of the 996 to 180, then it a losing battle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crizzap...Sick...totally sick Supra...I have the hardest wood on this side of Mississippi at the moment

I still dont know why you still have slower than the colt in your signature. Busas run faster than 10.5 ???

Kinda of :stoopid: in my opinion.

Last edited:
nice vids But for supposed 800+ hp on the Supra that thing is a terd. I am shocked that the gtr is that fast however. But it should be for $80k plus mods. ALL that money and still cant beat a $10k busa. Cant ride them in the winter in some places but damn they are one hellova Bang For Buck beast:laugh:

What does "geared" mean for the Busa. Kind of not smart doing that on wet streets?

Still waiting for this guy to realize that is little ricer colt isnt as fast as a stock busa :poke:

Back