Did a top speed run!

OB_JRBusa

Registered
Heading out I-16 to Macon Dragway to make my final stock Busa drag times before I go modified. Was able to easily pull 200 mph indicated until a cage pulled into my lane about 300 ft ahead. Scared me sh-tless but pants were ok. Plenty speed left tho. Looks like low teens is about all i can get without lowering and clutch mod. Run 112.3 mph thru 1/8th. the harder I tried to launch, the worser the clutch would lockup. Why in heck did suzuki do this for, I dunno. still run good eunuff to dust all the other bikes there, a ZX-9, two CBR 900's, a ZX-11, and a 113 inche Harley with nitrous and air shifter. the Bus was pretty much the center of attention. Nobody has yet to tell me how ugly it is. that idea seems to have worn off somewhere. No 12's in my area but I am still looking yet. the mod's are coming, cant take this stock junk much longer. Ready to see some mid nines. They are coming soon. I know, old news for Busa. Yawn.

So what was your e.t.Alot can be said for stock equipment.I kinda miss my stock pipes.Sneaky, quiet.Dont miss the weight though.

best quarter mile time the one night I ran quarter was 10.195. best 1/4 speed was 140.25. Ran a 6.63 at 112.3 at 1/8th mile track about 3:00 Sunday, temp in the 80's. very little wind.Estimate 10.15 if based on previous time slips. Bike and rider was 710 lbs. I am 5-7 so it is hard for me to get over front end at all. Wheelies are a big problem. Taller people have a slight advantage I believe.

Back