Diary of a PO'ed customer ("sponsor")

Just Keep Digging Busa-Josh... I'll put on some quiet music, maybe it'll help you out. :whistle:

I see no problem with the service GC provided for you. He could have taken your money and not told you that there were problems with the machine and kept you hanging. I think your vent is total BS and I think you saved all parties involved a big fuggin headache by going elsewhere. I am by no means a patient or sympathetic person as others on this board can attest however you are completely unreasonable. My props to GC for standing up for himself.

Sometimes, in tough situations like these, it's better that we all move along keeping the goal in sight...promoting an encouraging environment for those with common interest and helping each other through our tough times. Let's keep this in mind as we all try to help Josh and Daniel through the times they both have to endure in what ever acts of service required of them. This is, and always has been, the strength of relationships, especially in this community of bike enthusiasts. Press on, my brothers and sisters, and good on those who will hold up the hands of those that grow weary in their acts of trying to do well under difficult circumstances.

So wouldn't it be nice for someone in Josh's area to help him expedite his make-over? (Hope the roof project turns out alright!) Or maybe visit him on leave? (You might want more Momma time than visits!)

Or drop by the shop to see if Daniel needs some extra help in the move or relieving some of the load? When we're stretched just so far, even mole hills seem like mountains.

Everybodies been there, and anyone would welcome the sight of a friendly face and a helping hand. Let's see if we can be that for others. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Last edited:
I can honestly say that I have called Daniel on several occasions about parts which I DID NOT buy from him, and he has ALWAYS answered the phone and helped me! To be quite honest, I can't think of a single time that I have called and he didn't anser the phone.
He is one of my racing sponsors and I couldn't be happier. He is always honest and tells me if I can get a certain part cheaper elsewhere cause he knows I am on a tight budget. But, if I need parts, I will always check with him first.
Right now I am running my Busa stock, but when the time comes, I will have no problem shipping my motor from NC to him for some motor work. Think about this for a moment..that is half way across the US, but I trust him and his work.
He is a great assett to the motorcycling community!

Just remember we are all here for each other and do the best we can this site is like a brother hood to me i have had so much help from everyone here i just want everyone to know that i thank all of you for all the info and help again thank you all. Your all stand up people keep up the good work

Sometimes, in tough situations like these, it's better that we all move along keeping the goal in sight...promoting an encouraging environment for those with common interest and helping each other through our tough times. Let's keep this in mind as we all try to help Josh and Daniel through the times they both have to endure in what ever acts of service required of them. This is, and always has been, the strength of relationships, especially in this community of bike enthusiasts. Press on, my brothers and sisters, and good on those who will hold up the hands of those that grow weary in their acts of trying to do well under difficult circumstances.

So wouldn't it be nice for someone in Josh's area to help him expedite his make-over? (Hope the roof project turns out alright!) Or maybe visit him on leave? (You might want more Momma time than visits!)

Or drop by the shop to see if Daniel needs some extra help in the move or relieving some of the load? When we're stretched just so far, even mole hills seem like mountains.

Everybodies been there, and anyone would welcome the sight of a friendly face and a helping hand. Let's see if we can be that for others. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! This is no time for logic and compassion... :rofl:

:thumbsup: Well said Willie.

Daniel is the best. Period. You will not find anybody else that takes care of us (Sportbike community in general, Busa community in particular) like he does. This board and several others are full of people who have done business with him, and will tell you what a great guy he is. Nobody is perfect, and it's a shame that B-J's deal didn't turn out like he thought it should. I'm willing to bet that if you were to call him right now B-J, he would bend over backwards to accommodate your needs, and ensure you are satisfied. That's how he is.

Both sides vented there side of the story. This should now be a dead issue. Time to move on & let it go. Mistakes are made & We all have made some.

how come the thread about a troll "golffan" gets deleted right away, and rubbish like this hangs around for 3 pages? i know im new here but this thread is so full of fail it is not even funny. this is something i would expect to find on my local mustang forum!

lock the thread, and move the fu*k on...

I have sold Danial parts as a supplier and also he has sold me parts as a racer, I have never ever had a problem with him or his business and would totally trust his ethics and business model as I unlike most have been on both sides of it.

He is a true asset here and a stand out supplier!!

John Noonan

Back