Diana's out of surgery (HRHDi update)

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
I spoke to the surgeon a few minutes ago and the procedure went well but there was quite a bit of disease so it took a while. They had to remove a nerve that controls the deltoids because it was in the middle of a cancerous node and this morning the surgeon told us they would also have to remove part of the muscle by her jaw. She awake now and I should be able to see her in the next half hour.

The doc got everything on the left said and said there was about a 2% chance that it can spread to the right side so we will need to keep an eye on it. All in all it was a huge success!

She's got morphine via IV so she will probably be sleeping quite a bit but I'm sure she would want me to thank everyone for the kinds words, thoughts and prayers! She has to stay overnight in the hospital and should be discharged tomorrow morning.

Congrats. Give her a bug hug from all of us here. I will keep praying that this is the end of it for you guys. I would hate for you guys to have to go through this anymore. Help her be strong and wish you 2 the best out come. You are a good Husband to her and a great friend to us.
Thanks for the update.

Thank God, I am glad to hear shes ok, prayers will continue for you both, tell her I send my best biggest HUG for her...

Give Diana our very best and I hope she heals/recovers quickly!!

Glad to hear she is doing well Dan we will keep her in our prayers for a speedy recovery :please:

Excellent news! Thanks for the update.

--Wag--

Awesome news Dan! Glad they got it, prayers will continue for a speedy recovery!

Give Diana our very best and I hope she heals/recovers quickly!!

What she said x 10000

Great to hear she's out and going to be getting better. Look forward to seeing you both again at one of the upcoming events :beerchug:

Glad everything went well. Go relax and let her know we are all praying for total recovery for her.

Back