Diana update - We are back in the fight

Best of luck Diana! Glad we'll still see you both at the Bash!!! Hugs and prayers for you both :please:

Waaaay ahead of you. I got this Sunday. Long story but the butterfly = thyroid.

Dang it, I can't get the picture to embed correctly so here's a

Yay for more tattoos! Those are always good. Still praying for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update...I had a scan last week to see if the cancer had spread. And, yea! It hasn't! :cheerleader: It's just in the lymph nodes in my neck so the next step is a CT scan on Nov 12 to get a better "picture" then surgery that's not been scheduled yet.

thank you to everyone for your support. It really does mean so much

Quick update...I had a scan last week to see if the cancer had spread. And, yea! It hasn't! :cheerleader: It's just in the lymph nodes in my neck so the next step is a CT scan on Nov 12 to get a better "picture" then surgery that's not been scheduled yet.

:clap:
I'm very very happy for you.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Fantastic!!!! Glad to hear:bowdown:

Good news! Way to go Lady keep on fighting, we'll keep prayin, it was sooo good to see both of you at fall bash:bowdown::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Glad to hear that things are good on the homefront.

We're thinking of you! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Back