Dezzy7 --Just Checking in

dezzy7

Registered
Just checking in to say "WHATS UP" and maintain my presence on the board.

I haven't gotten a new busa yet @#$%$ THIEVES!. Man I still can't believe how hard I took it when my baby got stolen. After working 2 1/2yrs to get it fully customized like I wanted it. It was just to painful for me to go out an buy a new one and start over. So I'm completing my Custom Metric Cruiser Project (Honda VTX 1300) while I wait an see if Suzuk is gonna do something new with the busa. I figure by the time I finish the VTX 1300 I'll be both emotionally and finacially ready and able to stare a new busa in the face and
biggrin.gif

Keep the shiney side up
cool.gif

DEz

As long as you continue ridin'. It would have hit me as hard if something like that happened.
guns.gif

Good to hear from you Dez.

WHile your at it, why don't ya throw some pics up of that VTX.

I love custom cruisers...

Sorry to hear about the loss. Damn thieves! At least you've still got something to keep your mind off of it, though.

Good TO see you here Dezzy. Very Few OG's running around, Good to see one...

Hiya Dez! I couldnt wait til 06
sad.gif
But glad u got another 2 wheeler to play with ...
thumbs-up.gif

Hiya Dez!  I couldnt wait til 06
sad.gif
  But glad u got another 2 wheeler to play with ...
thumbs-up.gif
Well Prior to the Busa getting stolen I had already made plans to start working on a cruiser project so I figured I'ld just follow up and wait to see what they were going to do in 06. But I tell you everytime I see one go by I feel like a junkie "I need a hit right now!".

Fortunately I don't have the coin to do both at the moment, so I'm safe till this project gets done.

hey dezzy whazzup. You bringin that new ride up to Deals Gap?
rock.gif

Dezzy,
Glad to hear your alive and well. I've been away myself (new kid in September has kept me away). We gotta do another ride with Zuk once the weather gets nice.
--Juggler

Back