Dentistry gone wrong

coreywiley

Registered
Ok! So this girl I know back home took her daughter to the dentist to have six teeth pull and something went wrong. She wind up on a breathing machine. That was 35 days ago. She passed away twice lastnight because they took her off of life support cause she was making progress. At one point they were saying that she wasn't going to make it but now it's looking as if she going to pull through. Could u all say a prayer for her tonight before u go to bed. I just don't see how u can go in for surgery on your mouth and wind up on life support. I would be sueing someone!

Prayers go out to the family.

People don't realize that our teeth can affect our whole body. Three years ago we had a 5th grade student die because of massive oral infection that eventually caused a heart attack. That yearly (or bi-yearly) cleaning is more important than just cosmetics.

That dentist did something terribly wrong. My brother went in one time to get some work done and ended up in the hospital for 3 days. The infection had spread into his eye and they had to go in to clean it all up.

Back