Decisions, Decisions!!!!

Bigwillystyle

Registered
Hello busa riders, I am going back and forth to sign for an k9 Busa they want 12,285 otd. I have done my research and with the 11's coming in soon I was thinking I have some chances to get lower otd. KBB shows 10285 for this k9. They need a sale and I want a deal, Any dealers out there from florida? Any advice thanks.:banghead: Some times you have to pay for in demand things very nervous to go craiglist route for a used one rather have new. Any tips thanks.

For comparison purposes, I got my 09 for $11,500 OTD and others have gotten theirs for a few hundred less.

Keep looking. Be patient and do your homework right, used '08s can now be had from $7500-$8500. Best of luck!

11 -11.5 out the door sounds about.

Kelly Blue book has them at 10255 , Doesn't look like they are trying to do you any favors at that dealer. If you have time to shop leave them your number and shop around.

You may be able to find a new 08 lying in a showroom somewhere and save some money it's the same bike....

If you are financing it through them get the approval then negotiate the price, then go somewhere else, leave them your number.

Back