Other than color, What is the difference in the K8 and K9 busa

Busa365

Registered
I am thinking about upgrading to the busa. I currently have an K4 Gixxer 1000. Just would like to know if thiers any different in the K8 and K9 Busa.

Also, I am new to the site. Thanks in advance.

No difference that I am aware of, the k8 and 9's are the same. Welcome to the oRg!:beerchug:

Only difference is color :beerchug:

2009_HAYABUSA_-_GOLD_009.jpg

:welcome: Busa365, you better get out now this place is addicting :laugh:. There is alot of good info in here and a lot of great people, enjoy.:thumbsup:

Welcome! I just stopped by my local dealership yesterday just to see the K9s in person! They had the black, the silver, and the white. I really like the silver, and they all are sweet!:bowdown:

I am thinking about upgrading to the busa. I currently have an K4 Gixxer 1000. Just would like to know if thiers any different in the K8 and K9 Busa.

Also, I am new to the site. Thanks in advance.

:welcome:

the busa is a great bike that has loads of versatility and the people here can give you (really good) advice on any aspect of riding you plan on doing.

No difference between the K8 and the K9 except color choices. If there is any K8 avail in your local motorcycle dealer, grab one because it'll be cheaper than the K9. With the money saved buying a K8, you can use the money for exhaust upgrades plus such. By the way, :welcome: to the org. and your new found addiction.

Back