busa bug again

blownws6

Registered
well fella's, the busa bug has came again, and I can't shake it off. every since I sold my k8, I have been missing it. if there is anyway you guys can talk me out of it, I would greatly appreciate it. oh by the way, my black k9 should be here in 2 weeks.:smile_face_r: I came back to this site to sell some helmets I had,:poke: and sold the 1 I need, a blk./red shoei sever. anyway, see what hayabusa.org got me into. c'ya: Brian

Can I be the first to say "Told you so". :poke:

Welcome back. Congrats on the New 09. It's like meth. One ride can hook you for life.

:beerchug:

:welcome::welcome: remember for next time get your hands on the next one before you sell the old to avoid the terrible Busa withdrawals :laugh::laugh:

You can run but you can't HIDE!!! You knew when you sold it, that you where doing the wrong thing!!! :rofl: :welcome: back.

Last edited:
Long time no talk, how has it been!

Pretty good man, how have you been? I see you got you another one also. I tried to substitute the busa for building another LS1, but that did'nt last long. Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. Brian:beerchug:

I've been pretty good, can't complain, I went up to Albermarle and found this one for 10,5 and I had to have it, I call her the Halloween Edition!:laugh:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=122389&stc=1&d=1228875742

new october pics 010.jpg

How do you like that muzzy? I'm thinking about getting one with the oval can in carbon fiber.

I love my Muzzy, nice and deep, it keeps the cagers away, I paid 620 shipped. Shes still a work in progress.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back