decal color?

which color?

• Total voters

TommyGunn1300

Registered
bike is going in the shop tomorrow to be painted pearl white. same color as the Escalade. right now i am on Ebay picking out the decals but i cant decide on which color would go best with the bike.

need some help from the org :laugh:

Id say chrome or the light blue. Both would look great on white. You dont want the decals to stand out and be the major focal point. You could also leave it clean without any decals.

Friend of mine did his gen 1 in an escalade pearl and he sourced from suzuki the holographic decal from the 05 grey and black , and the contrast is subtle but very pointed.The holographic effect picks up many of the colors in the pearl. I realize they are more expensive, just my .02

I would have to say do a BLACK chrome if you are able to. I think that would be the best of both worlds. I'm not much on the full chrome but going with the black chrome would give a reflective surface and not draw too much attention to itself.

i put these on a couple weeks ago. chances r your getting them from the same person as me. i think black should do the trick.

IMG00037.jpg

i think black is a nice contrast. i can't wait to see the finished product when your done. :whistle:

lighted kanji's available in red and red & white...only available through contact on this link. Here's a pic of 1 style. if want to order I'll give you a reference name to include to ensure order priority only limited number available :thumbsup:
- My Ride[/url]
lighted kanji's (1024x744).jpg

lighted kanji's (1024x744).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should leave it off completely! It's fun to mess with people when they have no idea what you are riding. "Is that a 650?" ... "Sure is" :laugh:

I'm a RED guy--love it! I really like the european 'busas that are white with the red decal. If they sold that bike here I'd have one in a second!

lighted kanji's available in red and red & white...only available through contact on this link. Here's a pic of 1 style. if want to order I'll give you a reference name to include to ensure order priority only limited number available :thumbsup:
- My Ride[/url]
View attachment 173791

i really like that. what makes it light up like that? i think the blue at night would go great with the HID hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back