Deal's Gap with the Snow!

Beautiful pics, cant wait to get there....most likely in the spring, cherry breaking event.

Who's saddle bags? Where from? I like them and would be handy for the mountain trips we take here locally, the Busa's trunk gets abused by everyone else I ride with.

(confuzed @ Oct. 25 2006,14:10) THIS IS MY first post, this wouldnt happen to be david ....with a w? if so, wanna race? again? edit......hahahahaha, whats up dave?
rock.gif
long time no see. maybe well hook up again one of these days.kip
Who is this..? Yeah, its me!

(CAT3 @ Oct. 25 2006,20:48) Beautiful pics, cant wait to get there....most likely in the spring, cherry breaking event.

Who's saddle bags? Where from?  I like them and would be handy for the mountain trips we take here locally, the Busa's trunk gets abused by everyone else I ride with.
How about some info on those bags? I'm liking those. I have some bigger Nelson-Riggs but need something a bit smaller!
beerchug.gif

(confuzed @ Oct. 25 2006,18:47) kip, from louisiana. had the ole blue z-28, you were playing with the mustangs.

qwik pic of my ride

CIMG0953.jpg
DUDE!! What's Up!!!
rock.gif
!

OMG!! I SO remember being in the back of an El Camino doing donuts in a field with you guys one night off of Choctaw! ROFLMAO!!

That and making the trips to Almonaster Blvd every Sunday night to go street race. Those were the days!

http://davidawilks.com

davidawilks@aol.com

Give me a shout sometime!

Back