Rich (BaBusa) @ Deal's Gap

Rich was railing on the time we spent together. I even was able to put a knee on the ground in less than 15 min on the new 08. What a confidence inspiring machine.

Rich was railing on the time we spent together. I even was able to put a knee on the ground in less than 15 min on the new 08. What a confidence inspiring machine.
super.gif

Nice! You and Rich gotta fill us in more on the handling/twisties characteristics of the 08.

That looks so much better than the ride I took with him. We ran into each other at a gas station east of Nashville and spent about 45 minutes together riding in the pouring rain and walking the bikes through bumper to bumper traffic in Nashville.

I looked for him all the way back to Oklahoma, he was making some time.
beerchug.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
vman1300 @ Apr. 28 2008 said:
1391690[/ATTACH] AM]
super.gif

Nice! You and Rich gotta fill us in more on the handling/twisties characteristics of the 08.
The Gen II is miles ahead of the Gen I when is comes to suspension. Perfect? No, but more than adequate I would say up to 200lbs. The front was still diving on the brakes, but no where near the Gen 1's. The rear could use a heavier spring, but right out of the box, I was impressed.

The transmission is super smooth and power deliver is great.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Nice ride there Rich! I want to hear about your ride back home from the bash? Anything fun along the way? How many days to travel across the country!

I'm envious!

All I keep hearing from Rich was." Gas! Gas! Gas!" Then he would say, "Brakes are optional!"
bowdown.gif

it was great seeing him again
beerchug.gif
the rest of you guys on the left coast need to come hang out with us for a few days...i think i have a pic or two of him

IMG_2330__Large_.JPG

Back