Deals Gap Closed

WOW How gould you miss that! And no cones or warning before hand to slow done or something ahead is wrong! WOW!

Good thing he will not be driving that road during the bash. If he can't see 100 tons of rocks do you think he'll see a bike or two?

Saw that earlier, but I don't think Deal's Gap is closed...

The slide is on TN side, between the Dragon and the Foothills Parkway.

Tail of the Dragon | Facebook

Yea the slide was about 3 miles north of the dragon. If you can come in from the south side then it is still open for business and a little less crowded might i add. Good thing is there wont be any truckers passin through until they get it cleaned up.

From his conversation what happened was the camera crew was right around the curve. As he comes around the curve, he rubbernecks at the camera crew. As they start yelling at him, he looks in his rear view mirror and does not see the huge pile of rocks until.... I can see it happening. :whistle:

"But man, I didn't even see it!" Classic! :laugh:

Is it me or does dude have some major moobs? :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

My spellcheck doesn't know what a pilon is.. :whistle: Not really talking about the lightbar. I'm talking about the police blocking the rockslide maybe 200-300 ft. ahead on either side. It looks like the police cars were on the side of the road near a scenic outlook or something. Like they were setting someone up for failure. How do you protect and serve by yelling at an obvious idiot from the side of the road not to crash his car. If the other person on the other side would've been in idiot, maybe there would've been a nice head on collision ala Dukes of Hazzard..??? At least the guy and his dog didn't get hurt.

Pilon= Pylon

pilon.jpg

Last edited:
Back