Deals Gap Closed

Looking at the cops and totally missed 100 tons of rocks laying in the road.:rofl::rofl:

They'll have it cleaned up in va day or 2, and the road will be open for business as usual.

Wow, how do you miss a whole road full of boulders the size of your car?? ??? I'm thinking it's time to bring out the breathalyzer. :whistle:

he was prolly shuvin a beer under his seat as he was looking at the Leo and ran all up on them rocks:laugh::rofl:

Why wouldn't the cops have the road blocked in FRONT of the rocks? :poke:

...if you cant see a 1,000 tons of boulders...how you gonna see little pilons?:poke::beerchug::laugh:

They might have?...or it just happened? fast news crew?

My spellcheck doesn't know what a pilon is.. :whistle: Not really talking about the lightbar. I'm talking about the police blocking the rockslide maybe 200-300 ft. ahead on either side. It looks like the police cars were on the side of the road near a scenic outlook or something. Like they were setting someone up for failure. How do you protect and serve by yelling at an obvious idiot from the side of the road not to crash his car. If the other person on the other side would've been in idiot, maybe there would've been a nice head on collision ala Dukes of Hazzard..??? At least the guy and his dog didn't get hurt.

...if you cant see a 1,000 tons of boulders...how you gonna see little pilons?:poke::beerchug::laugh:

They might have?...or it just happened? fast news crew?

Last edited:
"I didn't even see it" Lets look at that an see if we can figure out what went wrong. What did you see ??? You heard the LEO ??? hhhhmmmm :whistle: He has you all fooled he left his his thin little cane in the car an that is actually a work dog for the blind.

"I didn't even see it" Lets look at that an see if we can figure out what went wrong. What did you see ??? You heard the LEO ??? hhhhmmmm :whistle: He has you all fooled he left his his thin little cane in the car an that is actually a work dog for the blind.

LOL :thumbsup:

the only suck part of that would be that 95% of all emergency help comes from that side of the dragon. If someone goes down while that road is blocked, they better hope its minor. Otherwise, it keeps the cops of the dragon :whistle:

Back