Is this just a southern thing?

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
I ran across these flyers today from a community college in Knoxville, TN.

Do schools in other parts of the U.S. have programs like these?

photo.jpg

damn good idea....fill their heads with knowledge of the laws and their hands with the ability to defend them

damn sure never seen anything like it in NY.... god I miss living in the south :banghead:

Haven't seen that through area colleges here, but that doesn't mean we don't have the same here...

There's a guy that set up a shooting range just a few miles from my home, and he hosts everything from "women's gun safety" classes to courses geared toward kids and families. I want to sign up and take my boys! I hear them shooting every Saturday; time to get myself there and see what it's all about :thumbsup:

Haven't seen that through area colleges here, but that doesn't mean we don't have the same here...

There's a guy that set up a shooting range just a few miles from my home, and he hosts everything from "women's gun safety" classes to courses geared toward kids and families. I want to sign up and take my boys! I hear them shooting every Saturday; time to get myself there and see what it's all about :thumbsup:

They're shooting AT YOU Vabs... :poke:

Back