Deal on Suzuki DB windscreen!

Highlander

Donating Member
Registered
I found a deal on Suzuki double bubble windscreens at Oneida Suzuki dot com, with the Kanji logo on it, part #990A0-60004 , $39.99. Of course there's a catch, and it's the shipping and handling, to my address in Georgia, $16.33.
But, I also found OEM oil filters at $6.00, and an oil filter wrench at $3.99. So I ordered two filters and the filter wrench, saved $12 compared to dealer price, and took the sting out of shipping and handling.
When you click on Oil Filters and Spark Plugs, click on the treasure chest for the $6 oil filters. I hope to see it by the end of this week, I'll let ya know if the deal is real.
suzukidoublebubble.jpg

Yep, that's why I asked about it in a different thread a few hours before you posted this! :)

The shipping is not so bad if you add something else to the order. They have the best price that I have found for the center stand ($103), so I ordered both together for $158 shipped.

Keep us posted,will get one too for the windscreen if the price is right for me:whistle:

Even with shipping it's still one heck of a deal. I bought mine about a month ago and paid close to $80.00 for it. Wardie:beerchug:

Should mention that this Suzuki windscreen is smooth like the stock windscreen, just about 2 inches taller in the center. I like the look a lot, and like the better wind protection, especially after riding with it this morning.

But if you like the sharp creases of the double bubble, this may not be the screen for you.

Just bumping this up for anyone that wants a DB on the cheap. Still going for $40 plus shipping. May as well grab a filter or two like the others suggested as well.:thumbsup:

Thanks Highlander for the heads-up!!! That's a killer deal-- I'm probably gonna pull the trigger on one and a couple of oil filters too...dang it, just spent $12 yesterday pickin' up an oil filter at my local stealership...crap:banghead:

Back